Little Athletics Events & Rules
- Children MUST be under supervision of a parent or nominated person at all meetings.
- Hats are compulsory for all athletes when not competing.
- Spikes may be worn by U11 athletes in laned running events, javelin and jumping events only and must be carried to and from sites.
- U13-U15 athletes are able to wear spikes in all events EXCEPT the walks. Spikes MUST be carried to and from sites, NOT worn.
- Correct Club Uniform must be worn by athlete’s third week of competition.
- To compete in Centre Championships, all athletes must be registered, display their 25 Participation and TLAA badge and have competed twice in the event at this Centre.
- U11 age groups up no longer have sand on the board for Long & Triple jump.